The Thrivent Action Teams Hub, a new digital platform, lets you organize, communicate and celebrate your Thrivent Action Team volunteer project in just a couple clicks. Team members can share project details, photos and stories, too – making it easier than ever to inspire others to action.
The Hub: making community impact even easier!
When you apply to lead a Thrivent Action Team, you will receive an invitation to join the Hub. Each Thrivent Action Team leader can create a personalized project page to invite family, friends and church members to get involved. The Hub is a fun way to inspire giving back to your local community – or around the world!
Amplify your activity by including your network
Once you create your personalized project page, you can:
- Edit and update project details whenever needed.
- Send a personal invitation to volunteers and guests.
- Encourage interaction and inspiration by posting your own stories and photos.
- Share your project and photos to Facebook, Twitter or via email.
Your team members will love it too!
Once team members RSVP "yes," they can:
- Receive emails to stay up to date on the project's news and details.
- Post photos, stories and memories before, during and after the project.
- Share photos and event details via Facebook, Twitter or email.
As heard around the Hub
"I thought it was neat to see other projects. I found a clever idea for a fundraiser."
"I had the email forwarded to everyone in my church."
"It is nice to have an easier way to share a story after an event. I was super excited about uploading photos to our page on the Hub."
Got a project? Get started on the Hub
- Apply to lead a Thrivent Action Team project.
- Once the project is approved, watch for an email invitation to activate your page.
- Create your project page; invite friends, family, colleagues and congregation members and share on social media and via email.
- Invite all team members to share photos and stories on the project page.
Share inspiration, be inspired to share
The Thrivent Action Teams Hub helps volunteers tell the world what it means to make a difference where they live, work or worship.
Want to make a difference where you are? Thrivent Action Teams are just one way members are helping strengthen their communities.
Not a member yet? Learn more about why Thrivent is different.